We offer a wide range of construction & development services to our clients.
- Our significant investment in Trimble GPS technology gives us the “in-house” ability to perform site topo, layout, GPS grading and machine controls; giving us a competitive edge in providing accuracy, speed and agility to each of our customer’s projects.
- Project Planning: Cost Analysis, Budgeting and Scheduling
- Procurement: Local Engineers, Surveyors and Development Services
- Performing Geotechnical Testing: Test Pit Excavation and Potholing – Identify Existing Site Conditions & Material
- Site Topography & Digital Earthwork Analysis: Controls that help determine the quantities of import and export material needed
- Value Engineering: Bringing you the most practical and economical way to take your project to the next step
- Sourcing: Identify and provide subcontractors, vendors and materials
- Mass Excavation and Grading: Import and Export, Building Pads, Site Pavement and Concrete Prep
- Site and Street Utilities: Sewer, Water, Storm Mains and Services
- Dry Utility Installation: Septic Systems and Temporary Utilities for Remote Locations
- Pipeline: HDPE Pipeline and Collection Line Construction
- DOT Projects: Roads, Building Pads and Improvements, Well Sites, Terminals
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Site soil treatment
- Detention Ponds and Vaults
- Critical area, wetland and habitat restorations or creations
- Environmental Cleanup & Restoration
- Paving, Concrete, Landscaping, Fencing, Site Furnishings and Everything else your project may require
- Land Clearing and Demolition: With LEED projects and the Environment in mind we have regularly achieved 90-95% recycle rates with our team of resources
- Environmental Sustainability: HARTL Crusher bucket allows us to recycle materials and provide cost savings to our customers
- SWPPP Plans: Certified team with Erosion Control and Storm Water Pollution Prevention experience
In addition to our own resources, we also have a great team of qualified vendors, suppliers and subcontractors to assist us in the process.
Contact our office at (701) 609-7900 and allow us to get you a quote on your upcoming projects.