Salt Water Gathering & Fresh Water Distribution
LOCATION: WATFORD CITY, ND
The fracking crews were showing up Sunday to begin on the 4 well project, the cost per hour for downtime was in excess of $100,000, KLE fused the final piece 3AM Sunday morning and the frac moved forward with success.
When faced with challenges, we strive to suceed. We were able to complete a project that seemed impossible to many, including the customer himself. A large oil company needed miles of right of way stripped, road excavations & boring’s, over a dozen major pipeline crossed, constructing 3 separate lines consisting of 3 separate product types while connections to existing wells and a frac pond filling station – In Only 10 Days – They trusted KLE to tackle the challenge.
- 4ʺ &10ʺ HDPE, PolyFlow, FiberSpar Pipeline
- Wellsite, Frac Pond & Frac Site Connection
- Locating and Line Tracing
- Major Crude Oil and High Pressure Gas Pipeline Crossings
- On Time, On Budget & Ahead of Schedule
- When the company man showed up onsite at 2AM on Sunday, he was in shock. Telling the project manager, the schedule was setup for failure and giving the entire crew a weeks pay BONUS! They added months of additional work and kept KLE onsite for their other key projects.