Working safely is the highest priority at KLE Construction. Our employees are our most valuable asset and just like the significant investments we make in our equipment, we believe the same applies to our team.
ZERO accidents and injuries is our number one priority! Our team is rewarded annually for helping us maintain a clean safety record and always keeping a safety-first mindset.
We are members of ISN and also part of WSI’s Safety Incentive Program.
Here Are a Few of KLE’s Safety Habits:
- Identify hazards and risks associated with our customers project location
- Develop “Site Specific Safety Plans” and familiarize our team with safety controls for upcoming projects.
- Daily Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) before starting work
- Weekly Safety Briefings and Toolbox Topics Meetings
- Site Specific and Subcontractor Training
- Mandatory Personal Protective Equipment – Hard Hats, Eye & Ear Protection, Safety Boots, High Visibility Clothing & Vests
- Mandatory Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Safety Training and Continued Education
KLE is a registered General Contractor as well as Water and Sewer Contractor and has trained staff in OSHA 10 and PEC Safeland. We maintain a track record of compliance and safe performance that we are proud of.